News articles tagged 'DVD/Blu-ray'
4 February 2011 at 12:11 GMT
Below you’ll find the box art for both the Blu-ray (combo pack) and 2-disc DVD editions of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, out April 11.
1 February 2011 at 10:37 GMT
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 will be available on Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD and digital download come April 15.
The film will be available on Blu-ray Combo Pack, “featuring a hi-definition, a standard definition, and a digital copy of the film” for $35.99 and as a single DVD “in widescreen format” for $28.98.
Among the special features included in the combo pack is a first-look at Deathly Hallows: Part 2 which hits cinemas in July.
23 January 2011 at 01:20 GMT
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 will be released on Blu-ray and DVD on April 11 of this year.
Additionally, the BBFC is reporting that the home video release will include nearly one hour of new material (including deleted scenes and featurettes).
The deleted scenes run:
- The Burrow’s Shed: Ron discusses radios with Mr. Weasley
- The Dursley House: Harry and Aunt Petunia as they leave house
- The Dursley House: Harry and Dudley shake hands
- The Granger House: Death Eater searches deserted house
- Ministry Of Magic Lifts: Harry tells Arthur he’s being tracked
- Tent: Trio discuss destroying the locket
- Rabbit chase in the forest
- Montage: Ron and Hermione skimming stones
Other behind-the-scenes features include a number of “focus points”, which you can read about at this link.
There will also be a first-look at Deathly Hallows: Part 2 among the extra material.